Dec 28, 2018
This week on episode 207 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll
be discussing Untappd Snobbery, Clues about Oskar Blues, and we
CAN’t control ourselves, ‘cause we’ve got the inventor of the
Crowler, Jeremy Rudolf! So crack open your beer, uncork that wine,
and let’s get drinking.
- If you like what you are hearing in this episode, consider
helping us out by becoming a patron of the show. Visit WeLikeDrinking.com/pledge
to get in on the action.
What's Jeremy Rudolf Drinking
- Our guest tonight has been credited with being the inventor of
the Crowler beer storage system. The can growler is a 32 oz can
that is filled with beer at the tap, then sealed by small sealing
machine at which point the can is ready to be taken home. He is the
beer traffic control freak of Oskar Blues, and he is Jeremy Rudolf!
- John is drinking - Vivac Montepulciano
- Jeremy is drinking - Dales Pale Ale, Wild Basin, Can
- Solomon is drinking - Mother Earth Brew Co. Boo Koo IPA
- Eckles is drinking - Dale’s Pale Ale and
Imperial Red IPA
Grape, Hop, or Pop Culture Reference
That’s right it’s time to break out your phones and get that
last minute hook up with us.
Follow us on the socials, Twitter, Instagram and our
private group on Facebook known as the Tavern.
Search up the show on
Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review
Please follow all the Oskar Blues socials on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and on the