Feb 1, 2019
This week on episode 212 of the We Like Drinking podcast we’ll
be discussing Nitro Pepsi and We’re back on the Brew Cruz with
Annie Wolf-Pautsch! So crack open your beer, uncork that
wine, and let’s get drinking.
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- It has been just over a year since we last heard from this
week’s guest, the longest since her first appearance on episode 86.
When she first came on she was single and driving a refurbished
1989 Thomas International Bus around to local Santa Cruz breweries.
Oh what a difference 126 weeks make. Please help us welcome the
founder and head mama of Santa Cruz Brew Cruz, Annie
Wine, Beer, or Pop Culture Reference
Your chance to stop being a freeloader and lurker and be a hero
to the WLD community!
- We need 20 Patrons by the end of Feb. Currently at 18 (yes,
we’re looking for 2 of you to step up and join 18 of the coolest
people on the planet)
- If we have 20 patrons on Feb 28 we will record a bonus episode
for the month of March.
- That episode will be entirely made up of questions from
listeners. Any questions about any subject. Ask us anything!
Ask The Panel or Podcast Review
- Natalie from Germany states - Jeff Airman is my cousin!
- Michael asks: The Brut IPA sounds great, but what exactly is
That’s right it’s time to break out your phones and get that
last minute hook up with us.
Follow us on the socials, Twitter, Instagram and our
private group on Facebook known as the Tavern.
Search up the show on
Apple Podcast and leave us a big fat 5 star review
And, visit We Like Drinking dot com slash pledge to find out more
information about becoming a patron of the show and help us from
having to shut down.