Apr 27, 2018
In this episode we’ll be discussing mixing an Old Fashioned,
Sazeracs, and Shrub District with Don Morton. So crack open your
beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get drinking.
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends and welcome to happy hour
172 of the We Like Drinking Show! The podcast that reminds people
that drinking beer and wine is supposed to be fun, and that even
through the laughs, you can still learn about your favorite
- Please take a moment to go rate and review our show on Apple
- Tonight we’re joined by our usual panel members, first we have
our wine blogger, Jeff Solomon, our commercial brewer, John Ruyak,
and finally, I’m your host, Jeff Eckles.
- Our guest tonight founded Shrub District, found online at
in 2016 to help YOU make better cocktails. After spending ten years
working in public policy trying to make a better world, he found a
faster way to make the world better… one drink at a time. Shrub
District cocktail vinegars are available on shelves and bars from
New Orleans to New York. Please welcome, Don Morton...
G, H, PCR
What do you have your eyes on or what do you have coming up.
- John - It's National spring Bioblitz weekend. If your into or
want to be into field herpetology or bird watching download Herp
Mapper, eBird.com or iNaturalist and record your observations. It
helps conservation efforts. And when you're done crack open a good
Craft pilsener (because you deserve it!) and tell us about it on
- Don - May 5th - Cinco de Shrubo - One Eight Distilling -
Launch of Mint Julip and Sazerac
- Solomon - GSM Rhone Society
- Eckles - Next week, it's just us, so be prepared
Time to clean house and lock the doors, so you know the drill;
follows, reviews, and Patreon
That's a lot of information to absorb, hence it’s time for
Wait, Who Subscribed
You can also find the show notes for this episode with all the
links to the stories or mentions we had at http://welikedrinking.com/podcast
It's that time, so now I'll say, OK panel, let’s take one last
trip around the table and get some final thoughts before we shut
off the lights.
- Eckles - QOTW - What is your favorite mixed drink?
Thanks again for joining us at the We Like Drinking
Podcast….where you’ll never drink alone.