Oct 12, 2018
Thank you for joining us for the award winning We Like Drinking
show episode 196. In this episode we’ll be discussing bourbon,
California closing times, and we’re talking Four Roses bourbon with Al
Young! So crack open your beer, uncork that wine, and let’s get
- Cheers my podcast drinking friends, and welcome to happy hour
165! The ONLY TWO-TIME Award Winning Topical Beer and Wine
Education Podcast Focusing on FUN!
- If you like what you are hearing in this episode, consider
helping us out by becoming a patron of the show. Visit our Patreon page to
get in on the action. Like our newest Patron, Alice!
Panel Introductions And What We’re Drinking
- Our guest tonight has served in a variety of roles at the Four
Roses distillery for more than 50 years. Some of his many roles he
has held include Distillery Manager, Brand Ambassador, and
historian for the 129-year-old Kentucky Bourbon brand. In 2010 his
book, "Four Roses: The Return of a Whiskey Legend" was published.
He was inducted into the Whisky Magazine Hall of Fame in 2015, and
is also a member of the Kentucky Distillers’ Association Kentucky
Bourbon Hall of Fame. Please help us welcome, Al Young!
- John is drinking - Four Roses 80 proof Bourbon
- Solomon is drinking - Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon
- Al is drinking - Four Roses Straight Bourbon
- Eckles is drinking - Four Roses Small Batch Bourbon
G, H, PCR
Ask the Panel
- Dimitry asks - Al, what do you think of all these new micro
distilleries that two years into existence are charging $80 a
- The Prince Of Apathy asks - Wondering why @JRuyak never says
hello to me on the 2x award winning @WeLikeDrinking1 podcast